Nov 20, 2012
Are there alternatives that can either prevent students from accumulating loan debt while they are in school or assist them in repaying their debt after they have earned a degree? In this session, we examine the pros and cons of options such as income-based repayment and student loan bankruptcy reform.
· Kim Clark, Money (moderator)
· Lauren Asher, The Institute for College Access and Success
· Rohit Chopra, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
· Nicholas Hillman, University of Utah
· Lynn O’Shaughnessy, The College Solution
Recorded at EWA's Seminar for Higher Education Reporters at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Nov. 2-3, 2012